If you'd like to join the Scottish Target and Field Archery Association (STAFAA) or are a beginner that would like to learn to shoot, please contact one of the associated clubs or click Contact and let us know in which part of Scotland you live and we'll get the nearest club to get in touch.
- Redgauntlet, near Galashiels in the Borders
- Castlefield Archers, near Dirleton in East Lothian.
- West Lothian Archers, near Linlithgow in West Lothian
- Baron's Folly, near Jedburgh in the Borders
- Beecraigs Archers, in Beecraig's Park, West Lothian
- Loch Tummel Archers, near Pitlochry in Perth and Kinross
- West Fife Archers, near Dunfermline in West Fife
- Loch Sunart Bowmen, in Ardnamurchan
- Bowhouse Archers, in Grangemouth
If you are a member of STAFAA and would like to have access to the member areas of the website, simply Register and you'll be contacted with login credentials.